Safe Runner Indoor
Features of Safe Runner
Determines indicators of your aerobic power:
- maximum heart rate;
- maximum running speed;
- maximum oxygen consumption
Determines indicators of your aerobic capacity:
- anaerobic threshold heart rate;
- running speed of anaerobic threshold;
- Total time of the test;
- Total distance.
Benefits and Use::
- automatically detects your heart rate;
- determines training volume and intensity;
- assists in cardiorespiratory fitness;
- test indicators history.
Training program mode:
- You can perform training sessions based on the indicators obtained from your test results;
- You can determine the volume and intensity ratio of the training sessions;
- Allows you to periodize your training program with progression in the intensity of the training throughout the sessions or weeks of training to increase their specific cardiorespiratory condition;
- Control of the average and maximum heart rate indicators of the training sessions;
- Caloric expenditure of training session and training week;
- Database and demonstration charts with maximum and mean values of heart rate responses expressed by training sessions or training weeks.